Saturday, June 22, 2013

Kroger Deli

I've always been a huge fan of Kroger chicken tenders I knew they had whole chickens but never tried it..Thanks to Bzzagent I was able to try the fried chicken which when you're mom you look for easy meals especially when you're worn out.Of course the chicken was the first thing I picked up and that was a huge mistake because the smell made me even more hungry..When we got home I started getting the plates ready we decided to have Kroger brand microwaveable mashed potatoes with our chicken.
      
         The first I noticed was how warm the chicken still was at about 9 pm and it wasn't soggy like most chicken you leave sitting around.It was so moist and tender and completely done.I'm quite happy with this chicken and will recommend it to anyone who wants a fast and easy dinner.The price wasn't so bad either..




No comments:

Post a Comment