Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Qoileez Reviews


I was lucky enough to try Qoileez and I personally think these little things are neat.When I was in middle school I used to love putting things in my hair so I thought it would be great to save these for my daughter she's only 17 months right now so not old enough yet..But of course these aren't just for your hair you can use them for anything for a cute design on a pen to holding wires together.

At first when I opened my package I thought these were hard plastic but upon further investigastion I found out these are very bendable and not hard at all...I even put one on my pen to see how it felt and I couldn't even really tell it was there ...They have many designs to choose from which I love and you get several in a package.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment