Monday, July 22, 2013

Mary Kay

Thanks to Influenster I was able to try Mary Kay makeup out which I've been wanting to for a while now.The only products I've tried is the velocity skin care which worked pretty good especially if you breakout. 

 I ended up getting Cream eye color in violent storm,lash primer and lash love lengthening mascara,true dimensions lip stick in pink cherie and I also got a brush for the eyeshadow. I thought I wouldn't like the eyeshadow but it really isn't that dark it seems like the perfect color and the brush works perfect with it.I use too faced eye shadow primer under this and it seems to last longer especially with it being so got hot out.The mascara is definately lengthening even without using primer which i'm not a fan of to me it's just a extra step which I don't need so I just use the mascara.The lipstick is a bit bright and out there for me so I try to tone it down.I'm much more of a lip gloss person. I would love to try more Mary Kay products.

No comments:

Post a Comment