Friday, July 5, 2013

UGLee Pen

I love to try every kind of pen I can get my hands on but this pen I have to say is the best one I've tried so far.It took me a little bit to get used to it since it's bigger with the grip and everything.The grip is a nice touch and feels great it does attract hair which is easy to get off..They call this the Ergonomic Pen and I believe it I usually get a hand cramp when I write my grocery list to be honest I never felt any kind of discomfort with this pen.




 You can order your very own in any color it's definitely worth the price and you won't be disappointed..Looks like you're able to order ink refills also.


They also have a Facebook page and a Twitter page.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment