Thursday, July 20, 2017

HSI Professional Straightener

I was lucky enough to get an HSI hair straightener and try it out. Of course, I was excited being a mom takes a lot out on you and that means hardly getting time to dress up. That being said it's probably been a year since I last straightened my hair. My old straightener would pull out my hair as I was straightening it which was very painful.

This straightener I got was black which if you know me I love black and neon colors. It's so lightweight that I almost forgot I had something in my hands. It has rounded edges on it so that means it's easier to curl hair and it won't pull it out. When I first turned on the straightener it didn't take as much time to warm up as my old one. This was a feature I loved another feature I love would be the knob to adjust the temperature. This also came with argan oil hair spray to help with flyaways but I didn't need to use it. I did spray it on my arm. The spray wasn't sticky like most sprays and it had a very light scent. If you're in the market for a straightener I would suggest this one. On Amazon you can get their straighteners from $40 up to $80.

No comments:

Post a Comment